If you are within the 1-year mark of your lease end date, it’s time to start considering your Jaguar lease end options. Jaguar Richmond is here to help! The end of your lease is coming up but that doesn’t mean the journey ends here – you’ve got options!
What are my Jaguar Lease-End Options?
Option 1: Purchase your Leased Jaguar
So you’ve grown to love your Jaguar, and you’re just not ready for a change – no need! Included in your lease contract is a purchase option to buy your vehicle at lease-end. Our team is happy to help you through the buy-out process!
Option 2: Purchase, Lease or Custom Order your Next Jaguar
Whether you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the latest version of your current Jaguar or if you’d like to choose an entirely new model, we’re here to help! As a returning Jaguar lessee, there’s a strong likelihood that you could be eligible for exclusive savings on your next Jaguar lease. Another attractive option to consider is custom-ordering your next Jaguar. In addition to getting the exact features and options that you want, you’re able to extend your existing lease while your custom order is built.
Option 3: Return your Leased Jaguar
No matter where you originally leased your vehicle, you can save time and hassle by returning your lease right here at Jaguar Richmond! Our goal is to make your lease return process as simple and straightforward as possible. We suggest bringing your completed Vehicle Inspection checklist along with the reviewed Wear and Use guide. The lease return process is explained in more detail below.
Returning Your Jaguar Lease Process
When planning to return your vehicle, the first step that we recommend is to have a complimentary pre-inspection performed at least 45 days in advance of your lease end date. Simply call Jaguar Richmond to schedule an appointment. To help you prepare, below is a list of chargeable items as explained in the Wear and Use guide. For full details, refer to your Lease Agreement.
• Holes, tears, burns, stains, strong odors or excessively worn areas in the carpet, other interior surfaces or convertible top;
• Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks in the wheels or exterior surfaces, windshield or other glass surfaces or metal work
• Cracked, broken, or missing windows, doors, lights, trim, mirrors, or antenna;
• Missing, damaged or nonworking mechanical equipment, safety or emissions control equipment, electrical or other parts or accessories;
• Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment;
• Damage due to improper, poor quality or incomplete repairs or paint work. You will also remain liable to us for the full cost of any such items resulting from intentional or willful abuse or misuse;
• Any wear and use related to tires. Tire tread must be at least 1/8” (4/32”) at the lowest point and may not contain any other damages. Make sure that all tires match and are comparable quality to the original equipment. Also make sure to remove snow tires prior to your pre-inspection. Other items may be excluded as set forth in the Lease Agreement;
• Any missing manuals or missing or nonworking keys or remote entry devices.
Other tips for returning your leased Jaguar vehicle:
• Remove all personal items
• Place the owner’s manual in the glove box
• Turn in all sets of keys to the vehicle
• Clear any personal digital information from in-vehicle interfaces
• Confirm the wheel lock is in the vehicle – if equipped
Our team looks forward to helping you discuss your lease-end options here at Jaguar
Richmond. Simply schedule an appointment at your convenience using the button below to get started!